Polyethylene in general
• High Chemical Resistance Material
• Light weight & flexible – easily adapted to structures
• Proven track record in aggressive applications
• High Abrasion Resistance even compared to steel
• Easily weldable – easy installation, easy repair
• High Thermal Resistance : Can be used between -30 Deg C to 80 Deg C.
SanGrip Specific Advantages
• Smaller pipe diameter may be used because of reduced ‘n’ value
• Beneficial System with High Value to Cost Ratio
• Mechanical Anchoring within cast concrete provides high strength
• Excellent Shear Strength & impact resistance
• Excellent Abrasion Resistance thus offering smoother surface for long life
• Long Life Expectancy, UV Resistance
• Bridges slits or cracks in the Concrete Increases concrete life by 40-50 years
• Smooth surface allows smaller vessel size in piping applications
• Increased self cleansing velocity from reduced Mannings Coefficient in sewage applications.
• Maintenance costs drop close to zero levels.
Primary Applications for SanGrip PE liners:
• Manufacture of Sewage concrete pipes
• Lining of Tunnels
• Lining Structures – Culverts – Trenches – Manholes
• Underground Constructions
• Lining vessels for Sewage and Waste Water service
• Lining vessels for Effluent service
• In-situ Casting of Concrete Structures
• Waste water Treatment Plants – Digester – Landers – Air ducts – Alum – Fluosilicic Acid
• Lining Structural foundations for aggressive salts and chemicals storage
• Tank linings in the electro-plating industry
• Cell liners in Copper Refineries
• Cell liners in Zinc refining
• Linings for clean products storage
• Linings for Hydrofluoric Acid Tanks
• Linings for , Bleach Storage Tanks,
• Impervious chemical floors
• HDPE tanking for jetty caissons
Sangirs products are exported to over 40 different countries in 5 continents. Products are widely used in diverse applications handling a range of fluids & gases at temperature between – 40 Deg C to 140 Deg C.
© 2020, Sangir Plastics Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.